Food, Sugar & Oil


About 80% of the world’s sugar is produced from cane grown in tropical and subtropical climates. The remaining 20% comes from sugar beets, which are grown mostly in the temperate zones of the Northern Hemisphere. More than 110 countries produce sugar and the size of their contributions is affected by local politics and economic policy.

Olive and Sunflower Oil

Olive oil and sunflower oil are two of the healthier vegetable oils. While these oils do have some similarities, they also have some key differences that distinguish them from each other.

Olive oil wins in taste and flavor, and it is a versatile oil to keep on hand for many different cooking applications, including frying. However, sunflower oil’s mild taste and higher smoke point makes it a good choice if you are baking or working at extremely high cooking temperatures.

Countries we operate in

  • Argentina
  • Russian Federation

For details, visit